Thursday, May 14, 2009

SAD, DISAPPOINTED, AND HEART BROKEN...

how can u do like that to me.. do u know u have hurt me?? u din even investigate what is going on actually and u blame me for not locking the door.. i'm so hurt.. me, and my other 2 friend went to school to claim the SPM cert.. that's fine.. i went to the fucking room.. ok.. i have the key.. and this X fella enter, ok.. that's fine.. i welcome u as my friend and a good bro.. that's also fine.. i say i wan go upstair for awhile.. u say u don't want to go.. ok..i said to the X fella "u stay at the fucking room and take care of the room as well".. but i doesn't know once i left the room things change.. i'm not the last person to go out from the room they say i'm the last to get out from the room.. din lock the drill, din lock anything.. i'm the one who cause 'SOMEONE' get blame.. but i'm not the last person who get out from the room.. is the X fella who is the last person to get out.. fine.. fine.. i get all the fucking blame without any investment and seek out which fucking person is the last to come out from the room.. ok.. that's fine.. i don't want to say so much.. thanks for the god to give me such good memory in my brain forever.. i will remember u all in my big brain.. FOREVER!!!!!

No comments: