Friday, July 3, 2009

what hapen!!!!!

haiz.. sunday 03 july 2009.. at kl.. 1st accident.. hit ppl's car butt.. haiz.. so bad luck.. my cute little horrible kancil hit a nice little devil honda city (old version).. what a good day.. haiz.. what to do.. the person request me to pay rm300.. fuck u!! ur honda butt is not as terrible as u think and u dare to take rm300 from me.. the lady say she wan report to the police but i refuse to. because if i were to report.. i have to pay for it.. might as well we settle it personally.. u fixed the car and take the receipt to me.. and i pay.. i hope nothing happen.. i really in bad luck on tat day.. haiz.. 04 july 2009.. my cute little horrible kancil give me trouble again.. water boil. fucking car.. why u so many problem.. hit ppl butt, water boil for 3 times.. non stop giving me problem.. why wan bully me lidat.. cost me rm200 something juz to fixed u.. and the money which i suppose to pay the fees have to give pay juz to repair u.. haiz.. good car.. hope to sell u at once.. haiz.. good day.. good news.. being scolded.. haiz.. i also don't wish for the incident to happen.. but end up.. being scolded.. good good.. very good..

No comments: