Wednesday, August 19, 2009

waliao.. stupid classmate..

why i so bad luck will have this classmate.. u killing me in accapella.. fuck u.. tempo din count.. din practice.. fuck! fuck!.. i see i wan beat u long time ago.. haiz.. please don think u have car i don't have car.. u are only small little fucking kancil.. so don try to show off.. fuck u.. my car is much more better den ur kancil.. i don't need u to come cheras and fetch me to school.. i got leg, i got hand.. i can choose to drive or take lrt.. i don't need ppl like u to fetch me.. even though every fucking human in this world die i also wont call u fetch me.. fuck you.. and please don't backstabbed my best friend.. he din say any bad word about u.. so please don backstabbed him.. you are not good as anyone.. fuck you.. cau cibai.. ppl using piano u come and rebut with ppl.. what the fuck.. i see u i really wan shoot u kao kao

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey dun b so angry la...i think i noe who r u talking about...