Tuesday, November 11, 2008

forgive and forget.......

Things been stolen and i never thought that i would found back the things inside my car......The thief left the things inside my car and i'm scared that my bro will suspect i'm the thief.....After i explain everything to my bro, he believe me.......Thank you bro.......The next day on monday.......the theif admit that he steal the things and he apologize.......Guess what, before i forgive him......my heart full with anger......but....at last i forgive him.......my heart which full of anger suddenly cools down......and in the same time, something cross my mind that is.....'ppl may do wrong in their daily lifes, why don't we give then a chance to change their self????forgive and forget may let us closer up our relationship as a friend, couple or in any other identities'.......these words which suddenly cross my mind let me thnk of as a human v should forgive and forget......i hope anyone who read this may have the kindness in their heart to give the person who done wrong in their daily life a word of forgiveness to let the person to change their self so they wont done the same mistake again........after the thief apologize.......i not only relieve........i feel happy.......'sadhu sadhu sadhu'

No comments: