Saturday, November 15, 2008

sweet memory..


i open my photo album..and i looked at a picture..which gave me a memory of my time..this year i celebrate my 18 years old birthday and i'm happy with it..this is the first time i celebrate with so many of my friends..although on tat day my best friend couldn't attend my party but i still happy because the person who i wish to celebrate with me was there..although i spend lots of money on tat day but i think it's worth it..i snap lots of photo on that day..whenever i looked back..i'm happy with it..now, even i went to kl, even if my friends where not by my side, or even my bro is not by my side...but i knew tat my heart is still with them..now school holiday started..and time is moving fast..i hope i can enjoy the time left for me to be in my hometown..so tat i will have a nice memory before i move on to kl..recently..i bring my bro for shopping..i bought him some gift..and i'm glad tat he like it..wat i hope tat after i go kl..i hope that every of my friend will be in good condition and healthy as always..and i hope my bro will happy as always..hope tat he wont in a moody condition..laughter is the best medicine..juz after performance..luckily i bring along my camera along with me..i snap alot of pic..and i like those pic tat i snap because all the picture that i snap give me a wounderfull memory..hopefully the memory will stay in our heart forever..

No comments: