Wednesday, June 24, 2009

haiz.. sad but what i can do??

haiz.. many things happen but there is nothing i can do.. haiz.. i don't know what i can do anymore.. i losing something important in my life again.. i don't wish this to happen.. but soon it will happen.. i'm sad.. tears flowing from my eyes again.. and i don't know what i going to do.. haiz.. i wan2 cry out loud and hug u and saying i will follow you wherever u go and stay by ur side and will never leave u.. this is what i willing to do and i will never regret on what i said.. haiz.. but i know that this won't happen.. i truely sad.. and tears started to flow from my eyes as i started to write this blog.. only god can give me ans on what i should do.. i really cant forget the happiness we gone together.. it's so memorable.. but.. haiz.. it's just like the end of my world.. i will go back to a lonely place where i belong to as usual.. haiz.. someone!!!!! plz!!! i'm sad!!!

No comments: