Friday, June 5, 2009

haiz..what am i to you actually!

haiz..certainly many things happen..haiz..i feel losing someone really important to me..haiz..why..when i meet someone who i think is 100% perfect we cant be together? Haiz..wad i can do is stand aside do nothing..haiz..another thing which i very hurt..a person from my hometown..haiz..i help you so many things, i treat you so good, i treat you like my owned siblings..when i come kl..you din even care of me, ask how i'm..when i feel wan2 ask how are you, you will think i kepo..b4 i come kl..got secret we share together, got anything we share together..when i go kl..you din even find me..ask why? You give me stupid reason.. I dwn feel like being used..haiz..but you wont read my blog and you wont even bother to know how i'm..tat's the main reason i dwn to come back to hometown..coz you din even wan2 care about me..when i tell you i sick..you din even bother, haiz..wad can i do..i'm sad..i'm missing you over here but you at other side happy..din even care of me..i'm speechless and heart-broken..you will call me do things when i at kl..when i do good..you praise me with other way..when i did bad..you say me..critic me..come on!! I'm not your dog..i feel useless but i love you too much..but wad i can do? Haiz..nothing! Nothing!

No comments: