Friday, June 5, 2009

haiz.. what i wish for will gone in a blink of a eye..

i will never find true love.. and now.. i din hope for it as i know i will not get it.. when i love a person so much.. is either they will leave me or they will not even care bout me.. haiz.. so, wat is the point for me to find true love so hard.. i now.. don feel to have 1.. i wan2 turn to a cold blooded person which don even wish to care ppl beside me.. ppl beside me have 2 face.. liar.. bloody person.. i won even trust them anymore.. i wan2 be cold blooded.. i'm hurt worse.. my heart cries every night.. but no ppl understand me.. no ppl even bother to care wat is my feeling is.. i was so so so hurt and sad.. really emo-ing.. haiz.. but wat i can do.. nothing!! i'm juz a piece of jerk.. haiz.. now.. no1 can change me back to who i really am.. unless a person.. but, it's useless.. haiz..

No comments: