Monday, August 10, 2009

hmm.. why so many sad things?

i juz don't know since when, where, why i will felt so in deep love with this person.. fine looking person, funny, friendly.. but.. faith have made us cant be together forever.. haiz.. i cant do anything.. this is what the god wan me to gain through.. the road which my god have decided for me.. i cant do anything.. but.. in my whole life.. i never never felt in so deep love.. this can be say is the first time.. buy why.. why must be the person? i cant figure out why.. why it's you.. i miss u everyday.. every hour, every minute, every single second.. i wish juz to hug u.. haiz.. but i juz don't know what my heart really want.. what my heart really wish for.. what the god want me to do.. haiz.. it's seems like.. i really love you.. really really love you.. haiz.. but i think i have to forget it.. 1990+2013-3980= a decision which i have made in that age of mine.. is either i like it or not.. i will leave you.. alothught i know.. till the age.. or till when.. the feeling toward u.. the happy moment we went together.. i will remember.. loud and clear in my mind.. i never ever mind what type of person are u.. what looking u having right now.. but.. for me.. u are perfect.. excellent.. 100% the type i wan.. haiz.. i think.. i have to give a word to myself.. that is 'forget about the dream you want!'

No comments: