Tuesday, August 11, 2009

i had enough..

i had enough! Enough of everything! I don't know why i will so crazy wit this person..oh yes, i really love you..i was so stupid..i felt myself stupid..i see you unhappy..but i cant do anything..i see your eyes..and i wish tat you were happy..tat's what i wan2 see from your eyes..i don't know why..i cried when i think of you..how sad you are.i cried..my tears flows again..i don't know why i was so crazy about you..i don't know why! I was so fucking in love wit you..but i juz cant control myself..i feel i wan to release myself from this pain..i wan2 help you..but i cant..i don't know why i miss you so much..i feel tat now you are trying to avoid me..i hope tat this is my wrong feeling..if you think you don't like on what other ppl said about up during on lunch or anywhere..i willing to leave myself alone so tat you wont heard any unwanted things from their mouth anymore..

No comments: