Thursday, November 6, 2008

money money money!!

Sigh....everyday invisible tears flow from my eyes as i taking out pieces of money when i buy things....today.....me and my very good bro went to a cd shop plan to buy cd for my friend as her b'day present....as me and my bro pay for the cd money.....invisible tears started to flow.....sigh....money used up everywhere.......it's hard for us to live......a day have pass again.....i'm guessing....how many days left for me to enjoy myself in my owned sweet hometown.....but i think it's impossible because i have things for me to busy.......today......another question past by my big brain....."what birthday means for us???"a day for us to remember and worth to celebrate or is there other things that could make us think that b'day is not a day that worth for us to celebrate????8th november 2008.....another performance day for our band......i hope we can perform well on that day......practices goes on.......and i hope everything will be fine......hmm........excellent,discipline,harmony........

No comments: