Monday, November 3, 2008

my year 2008

everything change this year..i felt bad...sigh...wat i should do i doesn't know...but there is 1 of my friend which will be always be behind me support me..and he is a good bro of mine..this year i meet 3 times accident..sigh...felt bad this year..injured 2 times this year...the worse accident is juz right after my birthday celebration..i felt sad!!!!!but luckily my dear bro could convince me to be happy and take good care of me...thank you!!!...now..i have to further my studies next year to kl..i felt lonely after i go kl....i'm scared i will have no friends...but i try not to scared myself.....as a human..we will go travel somewhere or some place which is totally not belongs to us...and we muxt try to face it...so..we must be brave....gambattay!!!.....my dear bro birthday coming.....i wanted to give him a present but...wat i should give??????????now..everything will change for me..hope i can stay connected v every of my friend when i have move on to kl....happy go lucky...take care sai lou......

No comments: