Wednesday, November 5, 2008

why,what,when........

Today...is a confusing day for me.....i went to school,i been thinking.....what am i doing???am i wasting my time???or should i turn back and go back home to do what i should do.....make a call to the college and ask application for entering that college or straight to school teaching my band members???hmm.....confusing.....but lastly,i decided to go to school.....today a person ask me......why you treat me so good???i din treat you nice but why you treat me good????when this question pass by my big brain.....i wish i could tell the person.....i treat you good is because you are someone special to me......time left is very few for me to appreciate you but,what i can do is appreciate every hour i have to be with you.....i'm scared that i will lost contact with you.....2 month left for me at my hometown....i soon will be going to a new place to further my studies......i really hope i could give you all the best i can,treat you the very best i can.....because i know....you are the 1 who will be always right there when i need you........i hoe you may read this but.....i really want to know something which i don't dare to ask you......happy go lucky......i wish you could be well and happy.......

No comments: